Tuesday, December 28, 2010

happy birthday, jesus!!

C:  "Mommy, can you send cards to heaven?"

Me:  "No, I don't think so, buddy."  Crap.  Wait...I need to rethink that answer...I'm not sure yet why he's asking.  "Wait!  I think so.  Totally.  Yeah, you totally can." 

C:  thinking..."Would it get there in time for Christmas, do you think?" 

Me:  "Absolutely. What did you have in mind?"

C:  "I think we should get a balloon for Jesus' birthday and send a card to heaven with it.  I hope he gets it in time..." 



Well, we definitely missed the deadline, but Jesus got his birthday card today.  Courtesy of a Red Robin balloon, some markers and one sweet little boy. 




*love*

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I just followed a link on the Wives of Faith site to your blog, and then to here. You have a cutie! My daughter is 6 and it sounds like they think a lot alike. Isn't it a fun age?

    ReplyDelete